Monday, July 28, 2008

My how he's grown!

Today I pulled out the baby tub for the little guy.  I can't seem to find the little padded headrest/sling thingy, but I'm sure it's around here somewhere.  Riley was intrigued, and decided he needed to test it out to make sure that it's going to be ok for "his baby."  I had to take a picture and compare it to when he was a tiny guy!

Below, one of his first baths at home!
And now!  Just a slight difference!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy this precious time with riley b4 the new babe arrives...it will never be the same...

Anonymous said...

I see that picture of Riley on a regular basis since it's on my slide show.....His face hasn't changed one bit though

mom

Lindsay said...

Wow...time sure does fly. He's still as cute as ever!!!
Linds

Charline said...

Can you believe he has gotten so big. He is so funny wanting to test out the baby bath!