Oh, there's nothing sweeter......look how filled out my Carter is!!!! We can hardly wait to see you this week. Lots of places to walk the dogs, should be on a leash though so please bring them. I hope the weather is warm enough for the hounds to walk on water. Everytime I see dogs in the river (very shallow) they are romping splashing, and have the biggest grins on their faces. During warm weather we can go tubing also.....
1 comment:
Oh, there's nothing sweeter......look how filled out my Carter is!!!! We can hardly wait to see you this week. Lots of places to walk the dogs, should be on a leash though so please bring them. I hope the weather is warm enough for the hounds to walk on water. Everytime I see dogs in the river (very shallow) they are romping splashing, and have the biggest grins on their faces. During warm weather we can go tubing also.....
xoxo
Mom
Post a Comment