Sunday, August 17, 2008

Marsh, Party of Four!

We welcomed Carter Lee Marsh to our family on Friday, August 8. He is so beautiful, and it's hard to imagine our family without him already! Big Brother Riley is becoming such a big helper! He loves his little brother and is very protective of him.

There was no way to upload just a few pictures of Carter, so I put together a little slideshow of some of my favorite pictures from his first week!

9 comments:

Charline said...

you sure know how to make me cry with your slideshows! ...gotta go blow my nose now...

He is just a beautiful angel.

Anonymous said...

OK, dad and I are crying, crying....I need all Carter pictures uploaded on Kodak Gallery so that I can order a million pictures of him, just as I did for Riley.....

He looks like me
MomV

Heather said...

Congratulations, Marsh Fam! Carter is beautiful! =)

Lindsay said...

Ahhh...you are such a beautiful family. Riley looks so proud :)
I WANT ONE(someday)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Slideshow had me in tears. He's so adorable. Missy and Steve make some seriously good-looking kids!!! Congrats.

Welcome to the fam, Carter!

Anonymous said...

This made me cry and smile all at the same time. You guys have a beautiful family and I am so proud of the parents you both are and what a great honor it is to be grandma to your two precious boys. You all blow me away!!! I pray that God will continue to bless your family and keep you safe. Love you all!!!

xoxoxo Grandma Kathie

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute! Welcome to the world of being the only female in the house. :-)
Denise

Anonymous said...

A miracle!

Unknown said...

I think he looks like ME!

Love to the family of 4 - Topes