Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Carter's First Day of School!

Today was Carter's first day of school, and I survived! :)  We love Bright Horizons so much, and one of Carter's teachers is the same teacher Riley had when he started there.  So of course we know that both our boys are in the best hands!  

We dropped our littlest man off this morning, and then rather than come home to the sad empty house, I went to school.  I don't actually start until Monday, but I figured today would be a good day to go visit, get caught up on what's been going on in my classroom and get a few things done.  And I only called to check on Carter once!  He had a great day, and everyone loved him, of course!

Getting ready to go to school!
Riley sort of remembered being in the Little Sprouts room, with Bayley, Ty and Tanner!
Thanks for taking such good care of our babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew Riley was sweet and thoughtful. Steve was that way and still is and I know you were too Missy, or you would not have turned out the beautiful woman that you are, always loving on your family and friends. I cried when I read your touching replay and just wanted to grab Riley and give him kisses and hugs all over. What great parents you are to be raising such a sweet and loving boy.
xoxox Grandma Kathie

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! What a great looking family. Miss you all!