Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rockies Opening Day

On Friday Steve and Riley went to their fourth Rockies Opening Day game together.  Riley went to his first opening day game when he was only 3 weeks old, and hasn't missed one yet!  I didn't get to go, since I have to take time off for the Palm Springs trip in a couple weeks, but the boys had a blast!  It was a gorgeous day for baseball, and even though the Rockies lost to the D-Backs, they all enjoyed the beginning of baseball season in Colorado!

Riley with Uncle Brad!

Those are some crazy cousins!

I had asked Steve to get a couple of good pictures of Riley with Brad and Nicole, since there don't seem to be many of them.  Nicole and I are always the ones taking pictures, so we don't appear in too many of them!

Below is the first attempt:

And the second attempt:
Finally, thanks to the beauty of HP Photosmart Studio...and a little bit of cropwork, I got something resembling a great picture of Riley and Nicole!  You almost can't tell where the two pics got stitched together.  Kinda cool...


Below:  Alyssa Jay, Steve Jay, and Steve, with the boys in their Rally Caps and Jaden Ashbrook!)


1 comment:

The Marsh Blog said...

No need for your inappropriate comments on this blog. Stay out of my family's blog if you don't have the guts to tell us who the hell you are. If you have a problem I will be more than happy to field your call. 303-947-6134. If you would like to discuss further please call.

Steve Marsh