Monday, August 4, 2008

Hey, hey, I wanna be a Rock Star!

Anyone who knows Riley knows how much he loves music!  His instrument of choice is the guitar, so when he won an inflatable guitar that's as tall as he is at the County Fair, he was in heaven!

Here's my little rock star rockin' out on his "American Guitar!"  Check out the facial expressions.  


'Scuse my language, but my kid is a little bad ass!  He was cracking us up with how serious he was.  And, he's got pretty good rhythm!  F'Uncle B would be proud!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a little stud!!!

Allison said...

Good Luck on Friday, Missy! I'll be thinking of you and will be anxious to hear the news.

Charline said...

Good Lord is he funny? I love our little rock star!

Charline said...

By the way, the fact that you commented on my blog from the hospital PROVES how durable you are! Crazy lady!! I love you!!