Ha ha! GOTCHA! No, not baby time for the Marsh Fam! I am just kinda proud of my crafty-ness. Had a little bit of suburban housewife-mania, and made a "Diaper Wreath" for my friend Lindsay, who is having her baby shower this weekend. She's got a huge family and I know she'll get everything she needs, so I figured I'd do something a little bit fun!!
Friday, July 6, 2007
Baby time!
Ha ha! GOTCHA! No, not baby time for the Marsh Fam! I am just kinda proud of my crafty-ness. Had a little bit of suburban housewife-mania, and made a "Diaper Wreath" for my friend Lindsay, who is having her baby shower this weekend. She's got a huge family and I know she'll get everything she needs, so I figured I'd do something a little bit fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I suppose I should have told Lindsay that I wasn't going to be able to make it... YIkes! HEY!! THAT CAME OUT AMAZING!! Talented lady!
Wow Missy, I am so impressed!! Thanks for taking the time to keep the family updated on what's happening in CO. Also belated Happy Anniversary - can't believe its been 4 years.... Keep sending us photos of your little guy. Enjoyed every single photo..Love, A. Faye
Post a Comment