Sunday, July 22, 2007

Elephants, Llamas and Goats, Oh My!

Yesterday we went to the Renaissance Festival...such amounts of cleavage and chainmail assembled in one place! It was hot, but breezy, so not a bad day! It was fun to do something a little bit different than the norm.

Riley and I got to ride on an elephant!
Charline and I finally got a picture of the two of us! Usually we're the ones snapping the pics, so it's rare to get us both in one!
If there was a ride, General wanted Riley to go on it! They got the task of taking him on the Da Vinci Ride! Gran-gran was a little dizzy getting off, but it was still fun!
I'm so proud of Riley, he got over MY fear of llamas and rode one! I swear that one was eyeballing me.
Next it was off to the petting zoo to feed some goats and stuff!


Never pass up the opportunity to take a pic with silly head costume things!

Back up the dusty trail to the car...it was a long, hot day, but tons of fun!
Hey! If you like what you see here, drop me a comment! Just click on the comments link below and it will take you to the comments page. You don't have to have a Google account to comment, you can just click on Other and put in your name. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for not fleeing from the llama! I know it was very difficult!

Anonymous said...

That was fun for us too. Thanks for taking me in for the week.