Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day CK!

My best buddy, CK needed a big pick-me-up this week! She's been through a lot, and has always maintained her amazing sense of humor and profound faith. She's such an inspiration to me. But it's been a rough road...so I enlisted the help of some great friends, and we declared today "We Heart CK" day! In a stealth-like maneuver, we decorated her room with Valentine Splendor with streamers, balloons, holographic hearts, chocolate (of course) and all the trimmings to kick the day off right. Then Candie and I hid in her room for her arrival...

After much fumbling, Charline finally got her door open...


And made Maisie-like "ooh-ooh-ing" noises at all the great stuff!


We love ya, King!



Yummies! Butterflies, flowers, and a Dubs original poem...

What a fun way to start the day!

1 comment:

Charline said...

I love you Missy Marsh! You are the sweetest and most thoughtful lady I know. You guys made my day so beautiful and returned the smile to my face! I LOVE YOU!!!