Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nearly 3!

Partially because I didn't want to drop a crazy amount of money at Kiddie Kandids for the same shots everyone gets, but mostly because we live in a beautiful place with great scenery, I decided to try and do Riley's 3-year pictures myself.  A couple weekends ago we went down to the Springs to visit my folks, and it was the perfect opportunity.  They live just a couple minutes away from The Garden of the Gods, so we took Riley over there to try to get some great pictures with the gorgeous rock formations.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect!  The pics turned out pretty well for an amateur like me!  





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test

Anonymous said...

Cute pics -- another profession?! Riley is so big!

Unknown said...

Missy - Please also consider putting these in a 12-month online calednar that we might access? They are so precious!!!! I L-O-V-E this boy, and his mom!!!!!
Topes

The Marsh Blog said...

What can I say? That was very memorable for me also