Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's time

So, when it comes to life at Glacier Peak, whenever something ridiculous happens, Charline and I, among others, have a tendency to "beat a dead horse." Actually, it's more like we beat the dead horse, skin it, boil it, make it into glue, then glue all the parts back together, revive it, only to beat it again. There is no joke too old or too ridiculous. It's not to be mean, it's just that we need to laugh, a lot, in our line of work! This is what happens when all the jokes come together and are inflicted upon the new fifth grade teacher, Cory, on his birthday during Happy Hour at the Lonestar.
Just a few key phrases:
Trick or Trunk
Kitty Flicker
Asian Silk
Basted Meat
Book Fair
Wish List
Big Dog
Rubber Band
READ
Hot Glue.
All that's missing is a cupcake with a large dollop of half-licked day-glo orange frosting at the next Skate City Party.

4 comments:

Charline said...

I love that you emailed me a bing bong bing bong bing bong bing.... you can't hear that enough! Holy crap...it really does look like Cory is being overpowered by a big dog! I can't stop laughing.... Were you able to gey the cupcake down from your shelves?

Anonymous said...

I try to be open minded and not GEY anything down...

Anonymous said...

I can't type...and because I am laughing so hard, I can't seem to catch my breath. Now stop being so so GEY.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a great conversation piece in Basty Boy's new apartment. I wonder if we could put roller skates on the BIG DOG. Or would that be GEY?