Thursday, October 18, 2007
Pumpkin time!
Last weekend we went to the Harvest Festival at Karl's Dairy Farm. They had little booths, a petting zoo, jumping castles, and a pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin.
Riley, Gran and I rode a miniature donkey cart. Wait. The cart wasn't miniature, the donkeys were. What? Right.
Jumping is always fun! Riley's become more of a dardevil after jumping on Owen's trampoline at his house.
Auntie Holli took Riley in to the petting zoo where they had goats, rabbits, pigs and piglets, a donkey and her baby, cows, and horses. And then an outdoor sink to wash up!
This pumpkin is just right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Excellent choice on the pumpkin, Riley! Can't wait to check out Tiger Woods on Halloween!
Mini Donkeys...Donkies...uggg...art teacher syndrome....anyway I love them and I want them to sleep near me in my bed.
How cute! I remember when my mom used to take us to our Harvest Festival in Texas.
wow! great pumpkin people-eater, riley!!!
Post a Comment