AAAAHHH!! GRRRR!!! UUUUGGGHHH! On Friday there were 3 fllies buzzing around in my kitchen. Super gross, right? Well, yesterday since we had everyone over, we had the patio door open. Patio door + yummy food on the kitchen counter + beautiful warm days/cool nights = FLY INVASION in my house! As the day progressed, it became like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Seriously. I HATE flies! It was so bad that even Charline, a.k.a. St. Francis incarnate, was ok with mass fly eradication. So everyone was swatting with towels, rolled up magazines, and the damn things were mocking us.
This morning I got about 10 of them. Steve and Riley got on their protective gear and began hunting flies and got about 10 more. But they still insist upon divebombing us with their creepy little feet and hexagonal eyes. UGH!!!! Steve is currently at the store buying flypaper. I won't spray around the kids, so flypaper it is!

1 comment:
eeeeuw, and we know where those flies have been!
momV
Post a Comment