We have a great outdoor shopping mall that opened up recently near us. During the summer they have free concerts with local bands on Friday nights. Last Friday night was the first concert of the summer, the Hazel Miller Band. I've loved Hazel Miller for about the past 10 years, so I was excited that she was playing! She is so talented and has an amazing voice. She sings some jazz, standards, funk, gospel, a little Motown... It was a great night to just hang out and listen to some great tunes and enjoy the summer evening. I'm looking forward to lots of these this summer!
Carter packed his dinner...carrots!
Family picture time!
Charline took these too...Steve was dancing with Riley....they were cracking up!
It's so cool with the rainclouds overhead. It sprinkled a bit, but looked more ominous than it really was!
Yep, it was a good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment