Just a few pics of my garden this year! I love going crazy with color and texture. Bringing home all the little baby plants and putting them in my planting bed is kind of like painting to me...
New hibiscus plants! I have this coral colored one, and also a red one, plus a new peony bush. I hope they do well!


These dahlias are so awesome! I love anything different and crazy looking...no boring flowers for me!

Dianthus from last year...they're taking over!

Rocket Red Snapdragons, also from last year. Brad and Nicole gave them to me, extras from their garden. They're huge!

More snapdragons. They come in all kinds of color combinations!

Another one of those cool dahlias.

Portulaca...also in tons of different colors.

These pansies are little bitty ones.

These are big!

Everything is starting to fill in! I hope my roses start to bloom soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment