Monday, July 23, 2007

Toes are Tons of Fun

Riley loves to do art, so when he said he wanted to finger paint, that was great! Color Wonder paints, although expensive, are pretty nice if you don't feel like cleaning up a mess. Then he said he wanted to "toe paint." He told me, "I toe painted at school!" What the heck, why not? I figured he'd put the paper on the ground, but no, Riley doesn't usually do things the conventional way. He hopped right up on the table, smeared some paint on his toes, and proceeded to paint with his toes on the paint book.
He's very happy with his artwork!
Ultimate concentration -- notice the tongue? Dad does that when he's concentrating too! Maybe someday he can be like his Auntie Charline and have his artwork displayed at Geez, Louise! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that silly, cute boy!