The new shopping center near us has a great little playground, and best of all, a sprinkler park! It's a little plaza area with spouts that shoot up from the ground and in arcs across. It's great free entertainment on a hot summer day! Riley and I headed over there today to play.
He loved it...especially jumping on top of the big spouts that shot straight up out of the ground...
In the first clip, all of the big spouts shoot up, and Riley is chasing them. I just noticed that there is a little boy who decided to join in the chase. At the end, Ri takes a digger! He was tough, though, neither of us noticed the scrapes on his leg till after we got home!
The second clip is of Riley "enjoying" the arching spouts. He thinks it's hilarious that it looks like pee. All boy...ALL boy.

2 comments:
Looks like Riley had a lot of fun. I've been meaning to take Olivia over there too! I was actually at the Orchard yesterday too, but with a friend for Mamma Mia and lunch at Rock Bottom. We watched the kiddos splashing around from the patio where we ate. I bet we saw you and Riley and didn't even realize it. =)
PS-Olivia LOVED the video! She laughed and laughed and said, "He's taking a shower!" She doesn't quite get all of the forms of water yet! =)
I looks as though Riley was the most ambulatory of the group. A lot of those kids just stood there, Ri was all over the place, couldn't miss a thing
mom
Post a Comment