Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby Minis!

The Baby Miniatures were out today! Because we live on the way northeast side of Denver, some of our south side friends seem to think that we live in Kansas. Maybe it's OZ, because we have teeny tiny miniature horses fit for Munchkins nearby! Just a few minutes away is a little farm where they have several miniature horses. These cute little guys had some babies, and they basically look like mini horses that were put in the dryer on high temp. They don't look like foals, because they look like scaled down versions of the grown ups! It's hard to tell from the picture, but the grown up one is probably about waist high, and the babies are about the size of Harley! Every time I drive by them I slow way down to check them out, and today I just decided to stop and take a pic. Way too cute!

Oh, P.S. Apologies for the overuse of exclamation points.. HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!! I want to kiss them!!!!