Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Gang's All Here!

Last Thursday the Lanes rolled back into town for good, and now all is right with the world!  It is so awesome to have our funny friends back, and it took no time at all for it to seem like they never left!  We had the original gang over on Friday night for some pizza and beer to celebrate the Lane's return!

I stole the pic below from Charline's blog...the boys did some couch cuddling.  For some reason, Justin and Andy didn't pile on...

Then of course there was some gambling.  Dice is always fun.  Riley legitimately kicked butt, rolling a 6, 5, 4, 6 on his first roll!  His piggy bank is a little heavier now!
And yet, no one could have prepared for this...see, Melo's dog crate was on the back porch because he had to stay out there a few times after the carpets were cleaned.  Somehow, Zach and Brandon wagered 2 bucks to see who could get out of the cage the fastest.  Zach went first, then Brandon, then Zach beat Brandon's time of 6.8 seconds, by .1 second.  So of course Brandon had to try again.  What he didn't realized was that sneaky Andy had gone out to his car to get a Masterlock padlock and locked him in for real.  I don't think that's what they mean when they say, "Cage Match."  But leave it up to Brandon and Z to come up with stupid human tricks like the "Dog Cage Game."  I bet we'll see it on the next Japanese Game Show!  



Beware the wild animal!!  Seriously, guys? Seriously?  I laughed so hard, I think I may have peed a little.  Some things never change...

I love having the Lanes home!  

1 comment:

Charline said...

I was amazed with the whole thing. I don't think I laughed until later because I couldn't believe it was happening.... YAY!